Sunday, August 27, 2023

An Abundant Life - A Beautiful New Year

A few weeks ago I went to a beautiful event at the marvelous Friki Tiki that I was invited to by the gorgeous Ivonne Camacho. It was a Cover Launch for the magazine, "Red The Luxury Life" by Sandra Smith Doghmi, with PR and Marketing by Ivonne Camacho and her company AbsolutModerne that featured Marco Maranghello and so many illustrious and wonderful people in fashion, design, entertainment and the arts that the room was a glittering dreamscape of so much loveliness and style. That evening I met the gorgeous Carole Garber, and our photograph was taken by the marvelous Victor Kaminski. When I reposted the photograph with the true gratitude I felt for having the beautiful memory from that beautiful night, I was in the process of planning for the one year anniversary of YES Gallery and that evening at Friki Tiki and the beautiful photograph Victor Kaminski created with the gorgeous Carole Garber and me enjoying the evening began connecting us all together in a lovely way that because of all of their kindness and generosity brought Ivonne and Victor out to YES Gallery for the one year anniversary celebration.

It would have been a gift enough to have them take the time to attend and share time with me at the celebration because I know how busy they are, but not only did they take the time for a visit, Victor created the most beautiful photographs of the evening and his presence and Ivonne's and the friends that Ivonne brought with her along with the beautiful way she has of connecting everyone together and making everything feel so special made the evening not only memorable, but like a dream come true. I felt like a princess, and the event that was already such a special one to me was made even more special by the time and support and love they shared that evening and afterward.

There were so many beautiful people there that night, with music and a visual installation by the marvelous Visionary Module and live painting by the marvelous Marcio Donasci keeping the flow of people inside and outside enjoying art of all kinds. I read a short story that I had written many years ago as a monologue at first, but when it was too long for that I had put it aside and forgotten about it until I was looking through my files and trying to decide what to read that evening. Titled "Presents of the Actor" it speaks of the heartaches and joys of following our creative dreams, and though it focuses on acting, I thought when I reread it after all these years that it could speak to anyone who is an Artist of any kind. I heard afterward that it did resonate, and people told me they were moved by it, and it was such a joy for me to read it in that space at this time as I look back to the time that I wrote it and reflected on where the road has taken me up until now.

The past year at YES Gallery has been so filled with beautiful people sharing their beautiful gifts and inspiration and blessings to help make that beautiful place possible, and the one year anniversary celebration was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. With so much gratitude I thank Ivonne and Victor, Visionary Module and Marcio Donasci, and all of the beautiful people who were there on that beautiful evening to help ring in a new year and make it such a special celebration!


With The Beautiful Ivonne Camacho
At YES Gallery
Photograph By The Marvelous Victor Kaminski

 A Glimpse of the Evening
With Music and Visual Installation By
The Marvelous Visionary Module
Live Painting By The Marvelous Marcio Donasci
And Event Photography By The Marvelous Victor Kaminski



Blessings,

Jannie Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment