Sunday, September 17, 2023

An Abundant Life - Luxurious Red

I wrote a few weeks ago in the post A Beautiful New Year about the one year anniversary celebration at YES Gallery and some of the wonderful people who were there and helped make it such a beautiful experience. One of those people, Ivonne Camacho, had invited me a few weeks before that to an event she was hosting at The Friki Tiki in Manhattan for the Marco Maranghello Cover Launch of the magazine RED The Luxury Life. That event was a truly star studded one, full of beautiful people and in a beautiful place, and it was an honor to be invited and included in it. The magazine is a spectacular one, and when I heard from Ivonne that I was in one of the photographs that had been chosen from the evening as part of the section on the cover launch celebration, I was honored and delighted to see that not only was I part of it, but the photograph was such a beautiful and fun and joyful one created by the photographic Artist Victor Kaminski who I wrote about in my post about the one year anniversary at YES Gallery and who was one of the photographers at the beautiful Cover Launch event. When I began to see other images from the magazine, I decided that I needed to order a copy to have at YES Gallery for visitors to see and browse through. It's really such a very special magazine and so filled with beautiful art and fashion and design that it fits right in with all of the things that I love and want to share with others.

Ivonne Camacho has created a business model that is admirable because she not only works with the highest quality of luxury brands and people who are part of the fashion, film, theater, art and design industries, but she also is herself a person of the highest quality who attracts clients and friends who are people you can feel comfortable with while still being elevated because they are people of integrity and style, who work hard and are so skilled and excellent in all that they do. Being a part of this magazine and having been a part of that beautiful cover launch evening are really beautiful dreams come true, blessings and gifts that are honors and memories that make me feel so special. It's with so much gratitude to Ivonne that I share this image and invite you to visit YES Gallery to see the magazine, or even better yet I'll share the link so you can purchase copies of your own.


RED The Luxury Life
Marco Maranghello Cover Launch Issue
August 2023
Photograph By Victor Kaminski
Jannie Wolff, Tinu, Ivonne Camacho, Katia Biassou
To Order The Magazine:

View The Event Video On IMDB



Blessings,

Jannie Susan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment