Sunday, March 28, 2021

An Abundant Life - Time Away

I had the opportunity to go to Niantic, Connecticut, this past week and to stay at The Inn At Harbor Hill, a Bed and Breakfast Inn located on the harbor. It was a trip that was partly for business, and I had asked two friends to join me so that when I was not busy with the business we could have some fun together. When I found the Inn At Harbor Hill online, it looked lovely, and when I called to make the reservation and had some questions, the woman who spoke with me was so kind and cordial and friendly and helpful and professional that I told my friends on the drive down how wonderful she was and that she could be teaching classes on customer service. When we arrived we met another member of the staff who was wonderful too, and when he showed up our rooms we were so happy to see that they were comfortable and well designed, roomy and pleasant, with all the amenities anyone would need. 

In addition to the lovely surroundings, the staff were all so pleasant and helpful. I kept finding myself thanking them and telling them how much I appreciated their excellent customer service, and truly excellent customer service it was. A place can be charming and lovely, it can have everything you need, but it's the customer service that makes all the difference, creating a memorable stay and a place where you want to return to.

The Inn At Harbor Hill is a gem. Each morning there is a lovely homemade breakfast with delicious coffee or tea, and my friends and I were able to find a table by the window overlooking the harbor. The town of Niantic has a main street with excellent restaurants and antique shops and boutiques within walking distance from the Inn, and there is also a nursery with indoor and outdoor plants and a farmers market along with specialty foods. It was such a pleasant stay at the Inn At Harbor Hill that I'm already thinking about how soon I can plan a trip back for a visit.


The Inn At Harbor Hill
60 Grand Street
Niantic, Connecticut
The Captain Polly



Blessings,

Jannie Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment