Sunday, April 16, 2023

An Abundant Life - Real And True

Two weeks ago I had the honor to attend an event in support of Hudson County Commissioner Anthony L. Romano. As anyone who knows me knows, I am very particular about the people and places I post about and who I give my support to. I am an encourager, and I enjoy being kind and supportive of people and their businesses or professions, but I also know that my word is only as good as my own integrity is, and so when it comes to writing blog posts or posting on Instagram, working with people, inviting Artists to show their work in YES Gallery, showing support and speaking highly of people, I have to really feel and know that the person who I am giving my support to is genuinely someone of excellence.

There are times when I meet someone and I am impressed and over time as I get to know them the more I see and discover and experience, the more impressed I am. Commissioner Romano is one of those people, and not only have I had the experience of seeing for myself that he is someone who can be relied on to really care about people and communities and who wants to do his best to help make the world a better place, but I have heard wonderful things about him from other people who I know are really and honestly great people themselves.

It was such a pleasure to attend the event and see and hear all the wonderful things that were being said about Commissioner Romano from people there who are from so many different areas of the communities in Hudson County. It's such an enjoyable experience to be in a room full of such good people and to be able to celebrate and show support for someone who is so real and true.


An Evening In Support Of
Hudson County Commissioner
Anthony L. Romano
At The Antique Loft
Hoboken, New Jersey









Blessings,

Jannie Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment