Sunday, September 25, 2016

An Abundant Life - New World Charm

Two weeks ago I made an appointment to meet with the gorgeous stylist Maria Afonso in Hoboken. After a recommendation from the owner of AaRaa, a fashion and food aficionado we know we can trust, we decided to try the restaurant Grand Vin that opened earlier this year. I don't eat out that often, because I love to cook at home and so often find that the prices some restaurants charge are so much higher than the wonderful meals I can make on my own. When I do choose a restaurant, I am very picky about everything, and although I can have a good time just about anywhere, I don't go back to some places because I find the prices too high or the service not exceptional, or I just feel like it's something I could do myself. Grand Vin was such an amazing experience the evening that I spent with Maria that I went back the next week to spend some time with another fashion and food maven, the blogger and owner of Be The Difference Clothing, LLC. Between both visits I had a chance to try several of the items on the menu, and I think I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed with any selection. Everything was fresh and so delicious that I was tempted to keep ordering, but knowing I can go back again kept me in line. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly, suggesting items to pair together and wines that would compliment a variety of selections. The first night I was there, our server was so outstanding that I asked to speak to the owner, Dan Grey, who is such a humble and kind person it was a pleasure to meet him, and the second night I was there, our server Nelson recommended a wine that I wasn't planning on that made the meal even more amazing. My budget and taste buds and heart were so happy that I know I'll be visiting again and again.

Grand Vin
500 Grand Street
Hoboken, New Jersey
(201) 656-0012
www.grandvinhoboken.com


 Owner Dan Grey Creates The Most Perfect Atmosphere

Fabulous Food And Wine








Marvelous Staff


Gorgeous Design
 














 



Bon Appetit!



Blessings,

Jannie Susan











No comments:

Post a Comment