Sunday, May 6, 2018

An Abundant Life - Tasteful Treats

The first time I saw Froth On Franklin, it hadn't opened yet and already I wanted to go there. I walk by the corner of the block where this lovely coffee shop is located on a regular basis, and before they started creating this sweet and welcoming space, I could have never envisioned how much of a jewel would be found there. Each time I walked by I could tell that something exciting and wonderful was going on inside, as from the very first I could see the beautiful woodwork and design and handcrafted fixtures and seating areas that were emerging.

Taking care to create a perfectly crafted interior and experience is the hallmark of the owners of Froth On Franklin. From the delicious delicacies they order from local provisioners or make themselves to the lovingly chosen touches in decor and the beautifully crafted seating areas, right down to the cushions and the decorative touches on coffees and lattes and hot chocolate, everything at Froth On Franklin is hand crafted and designed to create the maximum of joyfully pleasurable and delicious experience.

From the moment I walked in on the first afternoon after they opened, I felt immediately at home away from home. It's the kind of place where you can stop by to meet a friend, have a quiet place to work or think, or walk in for a relaxing moment, taking away a bit of sunshine when you go. I met the owners Alfino Ciminata and his wife Maria along with some family friends on my first few visits there, and now every time I walk by I have to wave because that's how warm and friendly they all are. A lovely addition to a corner of the neighborhood, Froth On Franklin is a welcome fixture of community life. A place to meet old friends and new, and discover how beautiful any day can be.



Froth On Franklin
85 Franklin Street
Jersey City Heights, New Jersey



Croissants and Sweet Treats From Balthazar Bakery

Perfectly Delicious Kobrick Coffee



Service With A Smile
From Owner Alfino Ciminata

And The Warmth Of Conversation
With Family Friends







A Beautiful Hot Chocolate

And A Lovely Space To Enjoy It



Gluten Free And Vegan Baked Goods
From Om Sweet Home


A Delightful Avocado Toast


With A Beverage Of Your Choice

Owners Alfino And Maria Ciminata






Blessings,

Jannie Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment