Sunday, June 23, 2019

An Abundant Life - Setting The Trend

I met Jon Harari because he throws the best parties. As part of my work in public relations and marketing I am on many mailing lists and I am invited to lots of events. I try to go to as many as I can because I genuinely like to meet people and support the great work they are doing but there are only so many hours in a day and only one of me, and because that is only one part of the multi-faceted work that I do that ranges through the worlds of nutrtion and wellness and community and youth development, public relations and marketing and work with artists and designers on collaborative projects and events, I sometimes have to say no to things that I otherwise would like to do. One night about two years ago I was invited to a summer party that Jon was throwing, and because I had received a very personalized invitation and it was on my way from one event to another, I decided to stop in and say hello. When I got there I was early and there already was a line down the block, and that alone was enough to impress me because I've been throwing parties for years and I know how much work it takes to throw a great one. And when I got inside and saw Jon personally greeting people in the charming and relaxed but professional way that he has, I knew that I had stumbled onto someone and something very special. The party itself was alot of fun, and I kept in touch with Jon through email and his blog and other social media, and over time as I began to learn more about him, the more impressed I became.

Originally from the world of leading edge finance and technology, Jon teamed up with two partners Michael Niemtzow and Raul Tovar in 2012 to start a new company that no one had the insight, prescience or vision to dream up before. WindowsWear is the largest existing database of visual merchandising, marketing and trends for retail and e-commerce, and is a treasure trove of information for and about anyone who is creating pop-ups, displays, launches or special events as well as regular every day store windows and retail advertising both large and small throughout the world. I say both large and small because Jon and his Partners are very supportive of everyone in the retail industry, including emerging brands, talent and students, however they also work with some of the largest and most prestigious clients in existence. WindowsWear is a tool and an insider's key, a way to watch trends and get ideas, and includes an archive of the history of displays and retail that dates back to 1931. In a way it's a Pinterest for displays and marketing and advertising, but to my mind much more fun. If you love fashion and design and art and retail and commerce you can enjoy looking through the pages of WindowsWear, and of course if your business is a part of those industries it's a must. Add into the mix a meeting with Jon Harari for one of his legendary parties and you'll find another dimension that will take you to places you've always wanted to go.


Jon Harari
CEO And Co-Founder Of WindowsWear
https://www.windowswear.com/
https://jonharari.com/

At Kevin Shahroozi's Entrepreneur Panel
And Networking Evening
With Milene Jardine, Chocolatier


With Jannie Wolff

And On The Entrepreneur Panel

With Partners Michael Niemtzow and Raul Tovar
Photograph Courtesy Of Jon Harari 





Blessings,

Jannie Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment