Sunday, October 25, 2015

An Abundant Life - Hand Made From The Heart

The first time I saw Sedona Hand Gallery at 201 Washington Street in Hoboken, my first thought was, "This is a special place." When I walked into the store for the first time, I knew my thought was right. There's an aura about this place that permeates the air around the block and the light scent that wafts out the door as you enter is enticing, exotic, calming, soothing and comforting all at the same time. The first person I met when I walked into the store was Phil, and over time I met his wife Daisy and their daughter Sedona. This is a lovely family and a lovely store filled with lovely things, some hand made or made in small batches, some that are one of a kind, and all selected with care. Phil also repairs jewelry and he and Daisy make and design some of their own, and they have such fine artist's eyes that the items they choose or they make are sure to delight. A necklace of my grandmother's that was given to me in a heap of crystals was painstakingly transformed into wearable art that impressed my mother who is a tough customer to please. Phil and Daisy are gentle and kind, and funny and fun too, and their daughter Sedona is as much of a treasure as they are. It always brightens my day to see them. They've owned their store for many years, and while visiting them I've always met new lovely friends who are returning customers and seen how they treat everyone who walks in from the street with the care and grace that is the hallmark of true customer service. Unique and beautiful clothing and jewelry, handbags and wallets of the finest leather and craftsmanship, kindness, aromatherapy and love - you'll find it all and more at Sedona Hand Gallery, the first destination on any kind of day of the week in any weather. They're open late too, so feel free to stop by on your way home after a long day. It will pick you up and send you home with a smile. And as always, a gentle reminder to be kind and gentle to these sweet people in return. They give their best and deserve all of ours.

Phil, Daisy and Sedona

Treasures For Every Eye



Clothing For Every Weather






A Special Handbag or Wallet

Always The Best

Unique, Precious and Lovely




Sedona Hand Gallery


201 Washington Street, Hoboken, New Jersey
Sedona_hoboken@yahoo.com
www.sedonahandgallery.com
(201) 792-5300
Monday, Tuesday 12-9
Wednesday through Saturday 12-10
Sunday 12-6


Blessings,

Jannie Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment