Sunday, March 6, 2016

An Abundant Life - The Finest In Craftsmanship

I was on my way to two stores in Jersey City that were in different directions and the easiest way to get to both of them was to walk down Highway 139. That's not the usual way I would walk because although it's safe enough to walk on the sidewalks of Highway 139, walking down any highway isn't my favorite thing to do. But it would save me time and energy, so I followed God's leading and started on my way. As always, when I don't understand but still follow God anyway, He led me to the most delightful store I had never seen before. I was on the phone with a friend having a fairly deep conversation when I first walked by, but when I saw the glittering and lovely lamps in the window, I decided to walk in and asked my friend to hold on a minute while I got a card and asked the very nice young man in the store if I could come back again to take photos and write about it in my blog. He gave me their business card and a beautiful catalog that is a treasure in itself, and I went back at the first chance I had so I could let you all know about it as soon as possible.

Torino Lighting Design has some of the most stunning and glamorous chandeliers and lighting fixtures I have ever seen. In business since 1960, they work with both wholesale and retail customers giving expert lighting design advice and assistance for every need. Their showroom is full of designs that will delight, and they can create custom designs to order and can also repair, refurbish, polish, plate, and replace crystals. I love lighting, so for me walking into Torino Lighting Design was like walking into a heavenly mansion. I'm sure glad I listened to God and took my walk that day down Highway 139.

Torino Lighting Design
320 Hoboken Avenue
Jersey City, NJ
(201) 420-9881
Blessings,

Jannie Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment