Sunday, November 27, 2016

An Abundant Life - Beautiful Discoveries

I met Bridget Negron when I stopped in to say hello to the owner of Urban Consign and Design one day a few weeks ago. He was not there, but Bridget was so lovely and charming that I felt right at home, and when we talked a bit and I found out that she was a makeup artist, I offered to meet with her outside of work to learn more about her so that I could write a post for my blog. We planned to meet at a lovely coffee shop in the neighborhood, another location of Choc O Pain French Bakery that I have written about here before, and on the day we met I was reminded that this particular location of Choc O Pain is part of a co-op with Bloomsbury Sq., a natural skin care line that I've been wanting to learn more about also. My meeting with Bridget would have been delightful on its own - she is so full of life and heart that it is a pleasure to spend time with her - and the combination of her charming philosophy of beauty and her lovely spirit along with the intoxicatingly delectable scents and tastes and scenery in the co-op for Bloomsbury Square and Choc O Pain made our time together a highlight of my week. Talking to Bridget about beauty products and skin care and hearing her stories of her search for the path to true beauty was inspiring and encouraging. Although I don't wear much make up, I am a girl at heart who loves to dress up, and wearing makeup is something that though rare for me is something I enjoy. Bridget's beauty is natural, flowing from her beautiful spirit out into the world, and her understanding of skin care and makeup and how to work with others to help them shine as brightly as she does is a delight to experience. Whether you are planning a big event, or you have a career that calls for great makeup, or whether you just want to have a beauty day, call Bridget and schedule a consultation - you will look at yourself and the world of makeup in a whole new way.

Bridget Negron, Makeup Artist
 http://bridgetnegronhairandmakeup.com/
 


 

 

 

 






A Space To Dream Beautiful Dreams

After meeting with Bridget, I spent some time on another day to meet with Niambi of Bloomsbury Sq. The space she has created is so delightful and the scents of her handcrafted products so delicious that I wanted to find out more about this beautiful heart who had envisioned such a wonderful home away from home. Having spent time in London and Europe, Niambi wanted to create the same kind of Old World environment of the village apothecary, and she has done all that and more. The products of Bloomsbury Sq. and the blooming plants trailing their tendrils down airy and light filled walls reminded me of some of the loveliest spaces and places I've visited in Switzerland, London, Germany and France. And to think that she is there, easily located on Summit Avenue, and that along with a visit to her shop and studio you can take a few moments or many more and enjoy the delights of Choc O Pain French Bakery is a delightful breath of fresh air. 

942 Co-op
Bloomsbury Sq. and Choc O Pain French Bakery
942 Summit Avenue, Jersey City, New Jersey
http://chocopainbakery.com
bloomsburysq.com
 








Wonderful Staff From Choc O Pain



A Perfect Cup Every Time



The Secret Of True Beauty

I was introduced to Ramy Gafni by a very lovely person who has only the best of taste. When he told me he had a friend who was known as the Eyebrow King, I wanted to meet him - not only because I knew he must be the best of the best in the business, but if the man who introduced us was calling him a friend, I knew he would be a wonderful person too. But although I expected to spend some enjoyable time with him, I was unprepared for the lovely afternoon I had. It was something I never expected to find someone as knowledgeable and highly regarded to take the time to share his experiences in such a charming and humble way. Ramy is an artist, in the classical sense of the word, and his sensitivity, skill and expertise show in everything he does. He's known for his wonderful work with eyebrows, but he is a craftsman in every area of beauty, with his own makeup line and the experience to back up his products. His books are best sellers, and rightly too - whether writing about tricks of the trade to make a lovely face lovelier or helping people to find their own beauty, his beautiful heart shines through. He's helped the world's most beautiful people be beautiful, and spending time with him can help us all be more beautiful too.

Ramy Gafni In His Studio
343 East 30th Street, Suite 19J
(212) 684-9500
www.RAMY.com
 























Blessings,

Jannie Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment