Sunday, May 21, 2017

An Abundant Life - More Abundance

I wrote last week about a beautiful group of amazing and talented young artists who were showing their work at the lovely 107 Bowers Gallery & ArtSpace. Part of the Jersey City Arts High School Program, the show was a tremendous and well deserved success, and this week another group of artists had the opportunity to create their own show there. I say they had the opportunity, because it is difficult for emerging artists to find supportive spaces to show their work, but because of the generosity of 107 Bowers Gallery & ArtSpace, everyone in the area nearby the gallery and anyone willing to travel there had the opportunity to see extraordinary, beautiful and powerful work, and to meet the lovely artists who created and envisioned it. As I have said before, I feel it is important to encourage artists to do the work they love to do because we are all enriched by it, and so although I have other events and spaces and people waiting in the wings for me to write their posts, I wanted to give equal footing to the second group of artists who are a part of this program as I did to the first. Please join me in celebrating and recognizing these tremendously gifted artists for the hard work and passion they share with us.


Jersey City Public Schools-Jersey City Arts High School Program
And 107 Bowers Gallery & ArtSpace Present
Prelude
Marinelle Manansala, Vanessa Hondoy, Jorelle Rea, Jia Jia Zhong
107 Bowers Gallery & ArtSpace
107 Bowers Street
Jersey City Heights, New Jersey































Blessings,

Jannie Susan 

No comments:

Post a Comment