Sunday, October 8, 2017

An Abundant Life - Made To Order

I discovered Vapiano in New York City last June when they had one of the best opening night parties I'd been to in years. It had been a rainy day, and as I waited outside I could feel that something exciting was about to happen and it was. I had so much fun and the food and cocktails and DJ and even the gift bags with individual rosemary plants inside were so extra special that I posted about it on Instagram and offered to write a blog post. Over the next few weeks I started to find out more about this wonderfully designed restaurant. They have locations worldwide, including major cities in the United States, and when I went back to have dinner one night I found out that everything is so well planned and so well made that it's simply a pleasure to go there. The atmosphere is open and relaxed, but still with an elegant feel so you can go for a special night out too if that's what you're in the mood for. They have an open lounge area near the lovely bar, and seating outdoors when the weather is lovely. One of the things I like best is that you can choose what you want from a wide array of excellent dishes and eat as much or as little as you want to and share your meal if that's what you want to do or bring it home. There are no waiters assigned to the tables, but the excellent staff is always available to help if you need it. As you walk around to different stations, you find excellent chefs who make every dish to order, and there are so many delicious menu items to choose from that you can always find the perfect fit. You can choose something light or several courses, and though the recipes are carefully planned, everything can be added to or modified to your personal preference. There is something so enjoyable about having a meal there that I was excited to share the news. I found out the night that I was there that take out is available and that you can also order online, so I made a plan to come back and see if that was just as wonderful and it was. I'm a bit old fashioned when it comes to the meals I eat - I cook often at home and don't eat out very much, and if I do I usually just go to a sit-down restaurant, but Vapiano is changing the way I'm thinking about restaurant dining. The menu is outstanding and the staff who create the dishes are excellent. I can't remember when I've had such fun tasting and trying and choosing, and when you order online the same care is taken with preparation to insure that your enjoyment is guaranteed. You can eat your takeout there or take it to the park nearby, to your office, to your home, or anywhere in between. The choice is yours at Vapiano, and whatever you choose, it's always perfect.

Vapiano
113 University Place
New York, New York








The Fun And Deliciousness Of The Opening Night Party
Continues Every Day
DJ Todd Weinstock



Take Out That You Can Order Online



Bringing Vapiano Home







Blessings,

Jannie Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment