Sunday, October 14, 2018

An Abundant Life - A View To The World

There are places in the world that from the moment you walk in they feel like a place where you want to stay forever. The first time I walked into Antique Bar & Bakery I felt that way, and as I've written before in this blog that feeling and my affection for the restaurant continues to grow the more I visit and get to know the Partners, Joe Castelo, Rocco Ancarola and Executive Chef Paul Gerard.

When I heard that they were opening a new space, Antique Loft at Riverview, I was excited for them, but I was also excited for everyone who would go there because I knew it would be something special. As I have written here before, I had the opportunity one night to see it in the process of being beautified by Chef Paul Gerard and his son Frank, and though that evening some areas were still unfinished, the space itself was so beautiful that it gave me that feeling that this would be a place that would be even better than I could dream about. Then a few months later a friend who was planning an event asked me to join his group for a meeting with the Events Coordinator. As I took the elevator to the Penthouse, I started thinking back to wonderful spaces I'd been around and part of over the years, but there was nothing in my memory that would have prepared me for its exquisiteness. The views are simply astonishing, and though that would be enough in itself, the use of the space and design touches make it perfection. The open floor plan gives sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline along with the evening splendor of sunset over Hoboken, and it can be configured for larger parties and smaller gatherings, for sit down dinners, intimate evenings and special events. There is no end to the possibilities, and over time the Partners have planned different phases to continue to grow and nurture their vision into even greater heights.

Recently I attended an evening meditation and wine tasting event as well as an Open House. On both occasions I found myself taking photographs as the light changed and the moon rose and the space and views took on a different character with each lovely moment. The food and wine are of course the best, being prepared and curated in the amazing kitchen of Antique Bar & Bakery under the careful and expert supervision of Chef Paul Gerard. Events Coordinators Kelli Carucci and Elena Perdikakis have many years of excellent experience and history in planning events, and whatever your whim or delight is they can help you plan something that surpasses it. Not one touch goes awry in this place of surpassing beauty, with excellent staff and delicious tastes to beguile you. Antique Loft is a space of dreams, a palace for making memories that will last a lifetime.


Antique Loft
At Riverview
33 Newark Street
Hoboken, New Jersey
https://www.antiquebarbakery.com/the-loft-hoboken-top-event-spot/












Events Coordinator Kelli Carucci
Meeting With The Hoboken Rotary Club
Gala Fundraiser Planning Committee





An Evening Of Yoga And Meditation



At The Open House












As Manhattan's Lights Begin To Shine



And Friends Enjoy The View





Blessings,

Jannie Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment