Sunday, July 31, 2016

An Abundant Life - Space To Grow

I met the artist Ocean Clark through Instagram. I'd heard of him before because we live in the same area, and I'd seen photos of his work and a write up about him down by the waterfront in Hoboken, but it was Instagram that connected us and led me the other day to visit him at his studio to pick up a tomato plant. I'll go anywhere for things that I like that are free, and I love art and plants, so a walk up the hill to meet an artist whose work I admire who had offered to share his tomato plants was a perfect afternoon adventure. If you haven't seen his art before, follow him on Instagram and you'll be in for a real treat - if you've seen his work I know you'll agree. It's a rare talent that can bring intricate figurative work into large scale portraiture, combining abstract images and psychedelia in an up to date and contemporary way while reminding us of both old masters and more modern ones. Follow him and have fun - it's an adventure that will enrich the way you view the world.



Ocean Clark In His Studio
Instagram @oceanclarkart @oceanclarkart2



























The Tomato Plants



The Tomato Plants In Their New Home


Artist's Studio With A View
 






Blessings,

Jannie Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment