Sunday, January 7, 2024

An Abundant Life - Beautiful Star

A few weeks ago I wrote about an event at YES Gallery that was a very special evening to celebrate a collaboration between my project Love & Plenty and Chefs For Seniors Founder Ron Tornari and to introduce the wonderful work that Ron Tornari does through his organization and his not for profit, providing healthy and delicious meals prepared in home for older adults and people of all ages and backgrounds. At the time of that post, I wrote about some of the beautiful people who were at the gallery that night, and about the interviews that the beautiful Joy, the Founder of Be The Difference LLC, had done while she was at the gallery, asking people to share what they do in their communities to make a difference. It was such a lovely evening, and you can read more about it here, but this week I want to write more in depth about one of the beautiful women who attended, the Creative Director, Musician, Spokeswoman, and Model, Katia Biassou.

I met Katia last summer at a gorgeous event for the Red The Luxury Life Marco Maranghello Cover Launch that I had been graciously invited to by the beautiful Ivonne Camacho, the Creative Director and Founder of AbsolutModerne, a PR company which specializes in luxury website and leading edge online media. You can read more about the beautiful event and the beautiful magazine here, and as I wrote at that time the evening was such a very special one, and it would have been a blessing just to be there, but the beautiful people who Ivonne introduced me to that night and who are truly bright lights in their work and industry made the evening memorable and life changing in ways that are still unfolding as time goes on. Ivonne is such a beautiful and special person, and the people who are around her are not only talented as she is, but they are beautiful inside and out as she is too.

Ivonne had made a special trip to visit YES Gallery for the one year anniversary, and she brought several of her lovely friends with her. As I wrote at that time, they all were so kind and gracious and they made the evening such a beautiful, special and memorable one with their generous kindness, support and presence. Other beautiful friends of hers have attended other events, and Katia had been wanting to visit but her schedule is so very busy. When she arrived on the night of the event in December, it was after a very long and work-filled day and week, and I am so grateful to her for making the long trip and taking the time to be there. Her interview with Joy, the Founder of Be The Difference LLC, is so lovely as she is, and it was such a wonderfully kind an generous gift they both gave me to not only take the time in their busy schedules and lives to be at the event but to bring their gifts and blessings and talents to shine at the gallery. 

This past week as I was posting a photograph of the window where Katia was sitting when she had been interviewed by Joy, I saw in a post by Ivonne Camacho and AbsolutModerne that Katia would be participating in the Mrs. New Jersey America Pageant and so I added that information to my post. I remember as a little girl watching the different pageants and seeing over the years so many women who were not only beautiful, but who were doing so many wonderful things. Being a part of a beauty pageant is hard work, and being accepted is an honor. I'm so proud of Katia for accepting the opportunity and I'm proud and blessed to know this beautiful woman whose hard work, kindness, community outreach, charitable work, and excellence in every aspect of her life shines so brightly and has brought her to this place. 

After I posted my photograph with the mention of Katia and her participation in the Mrs. New Jersey America Pageant, I was blessed to see a beautiful post by Katia thanking me for my support. I am an encourager and when I can do something kind and supportive for people who are doing wonderful and beautiful things with excellence, I do what I can to support them. To receive such a lovely thank you from Katia was such a beautiful surprise and experience, and speaks volumes of the kind of person she is. I am so grateful to Ivonne Camacho for having introduced us, and for the invitation to the Red The Luxury Life Marco Maranghello Cover Launch event where we met. It's people like this who make my life so sweet and fill it with abundance as they shine brightly as beautiful stars who help light the way.


With The Beautiful Stars
Tinu, Katia Biassou, and Ivonne Camacho
At The Red The Luxury Life
Marco Maranghello Cover Launch
Photograph By The Marvelous Star Victor Kaminski

With The Beautiful Star Katia Biassou
At YES Gallery
Photograph By The Beautiful Star Katie Duffy McGeehin

A Beautiful Post
By The Beautiful Katia Biassou







Blessings,

Jannie Susan 


No comments:

Post a Comment