Sunday, January 28, 2024

An Abundant Life - Perfectly Delightful

A few years ago when I was shopping at ShopRite in Hoboken, I met a very personable young man who was sharing samples of something called a Perfect Bar. Though I love to cook, I am always on the lookout for healthy snacks that I can carry with me, because sometimes I just don't have the time in my schedule to have full meals throughout the day. Being able to have healthy snacks that are nutritious and delicious is something that I share information about in health and wellness workshops, and whenever I can find an option that is not just something to tide me over but is something that I actually want to have and enjoy I am delighted.

The Perfect Bar samples that I tried that day and the story behind them made me a fan, and ever since whenever I see them in a store or know where to find them, those are the bars that I go to if I need a snack on my way. They're delicious and nutritious and they are made with excellent all natural ingredients. The balance and flavor of them make them a wonderful choice when I don't have time for a full meal.

A little over a week ago when I was at ShopRite, there was a very personable man giving samples of Ithaca Hummus. I know how to make a pretty good Hummus, but it's something I don't do often, and because it's something I like very much, it's something that I will buy premade. I'm always looking for an excellent brand, and so I try different ones, and when I began to try the different flavors of this brand I was impressed by the freshness and quality of the all natural ingredients as well as the variety of flavors. It's really delicious, and as I spoke with the man giving samples, I learned that he is one of the people who founded the brand and also that he is one of the people who founded the Perfect Bar.

As everyone who knows me knows, this blog is all about celebrating people, places and things that are excellent, and as I've been enjoying the Perfect Bar for a number of years and I now have discovered the wonderful Ithaca Hummus, I thought it was time to write about these products and celebrate the very nice people who are making them. Finding products like these is a perfectly delightful experience, and meeting the people who make them is too. When quality and healthfulness and wholesome goodness come together in nurturing food and snacks, life gets more delightful too.


Perfectly Delightful Creations
Photograph Courtesy Of The Ithaca Hummus Website




Blessings,

Jannie Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment